Here are the top 10 most expensive police cars in the world.
1. Dubai Police uses Bugatti Veyron Costs around-INR 25.5 Crores Most expensive of all, which has an 8-liter quad-turbocharged engine & 1,184 horsepower mated with a seven-speed DSG sequential transmission system. Dubai’s main tourist attraction one day won’t be the tall buildings and man-made islands but the cars fleet they have.
2. German Police is on the road in the one of the most expensive Mercedes Benz Brabus Rocket CLS. The cost of this car is around INR 3.7 Cr
This four-door saloon Brabus Rocket, Mercedez Benz Super Car has a 6.3-liter V12 engine mated with a five-speed automatic transmission system. It set the world record in 2006 for the fastest street legal saloon and the fastest police car in the world when it zoomed by at 227.2 miles per hour.
3. Engaland Police car fleet includes Lamborghini Murcielago whose market rate is around INR 2.5 Cr.
With 6.5 Liter V12 Engine & 670 Horse Power Engine, this car has a mid-engine.
4. Italy Police cars include Lamborghini Gallardo costing around INR 1.6 Cr . Its top speed is 202 Miles per hour and can go from 0 to 60 miles per hour in just 3 seconds. Having a 562 horse power engine.
5. South Africa Police is using just same as Italy Police Lamborghini Gallardo. As crime rate in South Africa is realy on a higher side and with these kind of super cars, it is easy for their Police to catch the offenders.
6. Qatar Police uses Porsche Panamera in their fleet of cars. These are super speed cars with 4.8-liter V8 engine mated with either a seven-speed dual clutch or eight-speed Aisin Tiptronic S transmission system. It costs around INR 1.12 Cr
7. Abu Dhabi Police cars includes Nissan GTR costs around INR 65 Lacs.
8. Austria Police use Porsche 911 costing around INR 64 Lacs.
The car has a 3.8-liter H6 engine and can deliver up to 475 horsepower.
9. Australia Police is using Lotus Exige in their fleet of cars. This is 2 seater and have 2 doors. the Exige has a 1.8-liter Toyota supercharged I4 engine mated with a six-speed manual transmission system. It has a top speed of 158 miles per hour and can go from 0 to 100 miles speed in just 9.2 Seconds. It costs around INR 54 Lacs.
10. United States cars includes Dodge Charger. It has a 370 horse power 6.4-liter ESG HEMI V8 engine.