UPDATE ON AUG 18, 01:20 PM IST
July 2021 has been the hottest month in history. For the last 142 years, one day's temperature is being recorded. Statistics show that the month of July has never been so hot. This claim has been made by the US agency National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) in its recent report.
also 0.01 deci from 2016. More The agency says, July is known for its heat across the world, but this year July has proved to be the hottest month in history. According to the agency's administrator Rick Spinrad, the temperature in July this year was 0.01 degree Celsius higher than in July 2016. An example of this is Canada. In July this year, the temperature in Canada reached 49.6 degrees. Hundreds of people died and people were seen suffering from the heat.
Why is summer making records year after year, now understand it too The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, an agency working on climate change, has recently given a warning. The agency says, if the emissions of greenhouse gases around the world are not reduced, then by the year 2100, the temperature of the earth can increase by two degrees. If this happens, natural disasters will increase around the world.Carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide, methane and chloro-fluoro carbon are the only greenhouse gases, their amount is increasing with increasing temperature. The reason for this is the fast cutting of trees, vehicular smoke, industrialization and increasing use of air conditioners in the country and the world.
The danger of breaking the heat record in the next 4 years The world record for warming of the earth may be broken. Scientists of the World Metrological Organization (WMO) have warned in their report that between 2021 and 2025 there will be a year that will be the hottest on record. There is a danger of increasing the temperature by 1.5 degree by 40 percent. He will leave behind the heat in the year 2016. Rising temperatures can lead to increased heatwaves, excessive rainfall and water scarcity.
The risk of temperature rise increased from 20% to 40% In the last decade, there was only a 20 percent chance of a 1.5 degree temperature increase, but in the new report this risk has now been described as 40 percent. If this happens, the temperature will rise above the set in the Paris climate agreement in 2015. Meteorologist Leon Hermanson says that the world is on the way to increase the temperature by 1.5 degrees. There is a need to take immediate action to stop this as time is passing.The risk of temperature rise increased from 20% to 40%.