Gwalior. Regional buses strategies for the sight of transfers are surprised at that time, when he examined the 40 buses were all unfit, while buses to the fitness certificate was issued by the Department of Transportation. RTO issued a notice to all bus operators to meet all the conditions given in 7 days.
Taking lessons from the accident Emerald took the campaign against the Department of Transport’s buses. Regional Transport office has launched an investigation into the buses. Jhansi Road police station sub-inspector Ajay Agnihotri transport 25 passengers and 15 school buses were checked. Investigation team found that one is not just adhere to the conditions. Bus window and door were shaken. There were two doors in the 32-seater bus. Emergency gate was not. The additional seats near the back gate and found the emergency gate.
It did not get buses
– Buses, emergency gate was not.
– There was no seats reserve for ladies, or helpline numbers were written.
– Did not have fire extinguishers in buses.
– Just past the glass mesh was engaged.
– The buses did not get first aid box.