UPDATE ON AUG 26, 11:46 AM IST
Jhansi. On Wednesday, a peacock died due to electrocution after getting entangled in the electric wires coming out from near Company Bagh in Baruasagar. The information was given by the local citizens to the police and forest department employees. After the post-mortem of the peacock was done by the forest personnel who reached the spot, it was buried in the nursery located at Vanguan with state honors. Regional Forest Officer Parvez Shahzad, Forest Inspector Pradyumna Bhadauria, Forest Guard Manoj Shrivas were present in the team of Forest Department.